THE CHAD F. COPE MEMORIAL FUNDNursing Foundation of Pennsylvania
Chad F. Cope
Chad Foster Cope, born on February 12, 1979, grew up in Mechanicsburg, Pa. He was a graduate of Trinity High School (1997) and Penn State University (2006).
Chad was a U.S. Army veteran of the Iraq War and served in the 101st Airborne Battalion. Proud to serve others, Chad knew he wanted a profession in which he could make a difference.
His motivation, knowledge, and capacity to win the hearts of others led him to a career in governmental affairs. Chad’s loyalty, unparalleled work ethic and infectious smile afforded him a world of opportunity.
On October 5, 2011, Chad passed away. Through the generosity of family, friends, and donors, Chad’s legacy is realized through the work of NFP.
- Supporting education and activities to raise awareness of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and/or issues facing returning military
- Providing a stipend for internships in government relations
Chad’s memory will be honored annually through:
- Recognition in NFP’s annual report
- Features of gifts to the Fund
- Recognition at NFP events