JoAnne Goss Memorial
Nursing Scholarship for Market Cross Pub and Brewery Patrons
The JoAnne Goss Nursing Leadership Scholarship provides Market Cross Pub and Brewery customers scholarships that are students demonstrating leadership skills in their pursuit of a nursing degree.
The JoAnne Goss Nursing Leadership Scholarship provides Market Cross Pub and Brewery customers scholarships that are students demonstrating leadership skills in their pursuit of a nursing degree. Funds are for full time nursing students in their 3rd or 4th year of an accredited RN, BSN, MSN or doctoral program in Pennsylvania.
All info regarding NFP scholarships can be found at www.theNFP.org under the “Scholarships” tab.
Questions may be directed to Paula Lasecki (email@example.com) 717-827-4369.
all scholarship application forms, essays and letter of reference will be maintained in a private and confidential manner.
(1) $1,000 scholarship award annually
- The applicant must attend an accredited RN, BSN, MSN, or doctoral program in Pennsylvania.
- Applicants must be full-time nursing students in the 3rd or 4th year of an accredited program in Pennsylvania.
- Students must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Students are required to submit completed online applications.
- Previous recipients of the Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- May only apply to one scholarship per calendar year, excluding the Jack Barger scholarship.
- Applicant must have resided on the West shore of Cumberland County.
How to Apply
Applications must be accompanied by:
- An official transcript of most recent grades (Fall Semester);
- Two letters of reference on official letterhead, with at least one being an academic contact (letters should describe the applicant’s scholastic abilities, leadership qualities, and community service)
- Completed essays
- Submit a high-resolution (minimum 300 dpi – JPEG format) professional headshot for publicity use by PSNA/NFP
(NOTE: selfies or phone camera photos are not acceptable)
The application can only be submitted via the website (application form below).
The application deadline is March 30th every year.
Apply For Scholarship
All scholarship application forms, essays, and letters of reference will be maintained in a private and confidential manner.