COVID-19 Fund For Nurses
Share your thanks and support Pennsylvania’s nurses.
Help us reach our goal of $10,000 by making a donation to the NFP COVID-19 Fund for Nurses.
Nurses are bravely facing the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time of containment and uncertainty, nurses are working directly with the sickest patients, leading our emergency departments, testing within our communities, and being reassigned to meet new challenges.
Nurses will continue to prevail in their efforts because there is nothing more valuable to our patients and families than the caring spirit that brings life into this world and escorts it into the next.
NFP has created a COVID-19 Fund for Nurses to enable the public to support and thank nurses. The state fund will address the identified, emerging needs of nurses and will focus on:
- Providing direct financial assistance to nurses
- Supporting the mental health of nurses – today and in the future
- Ensuring nurses everywhere have access to the latest science-based information to protect themselves, prevent infection, and care for those in need
- Driving the state advocacy focused on nurses and patients
Share your thanks and support Pennsylvania’s nurses. Make a donation to the NFP COVID-19 Fund for Nurses.
Application for Coronavirus Fund for Nurses
The Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania (NFP) has established a fund for Pennsylvania nurses who are ill with COVID-19, caring for a family member with COVID-19, or under employer-mandated quarantine due to COVID-19. Grant applications for this fund will be accepted through July 31, 2020, or until the fund is depleted.
- Applicant must hold an active nursing license in Pennsylvania (or a neighboring state such as they work in Ohio, NJ, Delaware, etc.).
- The applicant must demonstrate a need for financial assistance due to the diagnosis of COVID-19 for themselves or an immediate family member or be under work mandated quarantine.
- Applicant must provide proof of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis for themselves or an immediate family member or a letter or email provided by his/her employer stating inability to work to due to COVID-19 diagnosis or mandatory quarantine.